New York State Department of Health has launched Advanced Primary Care (APC), a multi-payer practice transformation program developed for primary care practices. The goal of APC is to assist eligible practices with the successfully participation in the changing healthcare billing and reimbursement landscape.
All eligible primary care practices can receive up to 2 years of free support from NYC REACH to transform their practice according to APC guidelines. Participating practices will also be eligible to receive outcomes-based incentive payments from multiple payers as they achieve APC benchmarks.
All practices interested in receiving free APC technical assistance from NYC REACH must first complete a self-assessment. Please click here to access the APC self-assessment tool. (Note: the survey is best viewed in the Google Chrome web browser.)
Technical assistance from NYC REACH includes:
- Training and guidance on implementing workflow changes
- Education on new and existing payment reform programs, such as the Quality Payment Program and Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Customized practice assistance, tools, and coaching
- Remote and on-site support from practice transformation experts
- Peer networking opportunities through trainings and collaborative events
For question or to learn more about APC, please contact email@example.com or visit our website at http://nycreach.org/practice-transformation/#advanced-primary-care.