Applications for Attestation Deadline Extension (ADE) for 2015 Meaningful Use are now available. ADEs are for eligible providers (EPs) participating in the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program who were unable to meet the 2015 Meaningful Use attestation deadline of June 30, 2017.
The ADE form must be submitted to HIT@health.ny.gov by July 14, 2017. A justification is required explaining the extenuating circumstances beyond the EP’s control that prevented successfully attesting for 2015 Meaningful Use by the deadline.
Tips and Tricks for Successful Attestations: EPs must ensure that the Meaningful Use Stage and Reporting Year dates entered in the Meaningful Use Workbook matches the Meaningful Use Stage and Reporting Year dates entered in MEIPASS. Mismatched information submitted in the Meaningful Use Workbook and MEIPASS will result in a rejected attestation.
NYC REACH is hosting Meaningful Use Virtual Office Hours, an open forum for a live Q&A session with Meaningful Use experts, on Wednesday, July 12th from 12:30PM to 1:30PM.
Meaningful Use experts will be available to answer questions about:
- Meaningful Use Objectives and Measures
- Calculating Medicaid Patient Volume
- Navigating and attesting in MEIPASS
- Completing the Meaningful Use Workbook
Click here to register for office hours on July 12th. Registrants will receive WebEx log-in information upon the completion of their registration.
To prepare for attestation, EPs should review the following NYC REACH resources to prepare for attestation:
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Pre-Attestation Administrative Process
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Stage and Year Guide
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Individual Attestation
- Guide: Calculating Medicaid Patient Volume
- Guide: Know Your Meaningful Use Stage and Year
- Meaningful Use Attestation Checklist
To request support, please contact NYC REACH at (347) 396-4888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding ePACES and MEIPASS, please contact New York State Medicaid at (877) 646-5410 (option 1) or email email@example.com.