NYC REACH is hosting Meaningful Use Virtual Office Hours, an open forum for a live Q&A session with Meaningful Use experts, on Wednesday, July 26th from 12:30PM to 1:30PM.
Meaningful Use experts will be available to answer questions about:
- Meaningful Use Objectives and Measures
- Calculating Medicaid Patient Volume
- Navigating and attesting in MEIPASS
- Completing the Meaningful Use Workbook
Click here to register for Office Hours on July 26th. Registrants will receive WebEx log-in information upon the completion of their registration.
To prepare for Meaningful Use attestation, EPs should review the following NYC REACH resources:
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Pre-Attestation Administrative Process
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Stage and Year Guide
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Individual Attestation
- Guide: Calculating Medicaid Patient Volume
- Guide: Know Your Meaningful Use Stage and Year
- Meaningful Use Attestation Checklist
To request support, please contact NYC REACH at (347) 396-4888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding ePACES and MEIPASS, please contact New York State Medicaid at (877) 646-5410 (option 1) or email email@example.com.