Eligible providers (EPs) participating in the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program have until September 15, 2017 to attest for Meaningful Use for the 2016 participation year.
To successfully attest, EPs must first ensure that they meet the following prerequisites:
- Register with the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to participate in the EHR Incentive Program and ensure all contact information is up-to-date
- Enroll or be recently revalidated in Medicaid Fee-for-Service (FFS)
- Ensure ETIN and ePACES account is active
- Satisfy the Medicaid Patient Volume eligibility requirement with up-to-date information
- Ensure all documentation to support attestation is complete and accurate
To prepare for Meaningful Use attestation, EPs should review the following NYC REACH resources:
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Pre-Attestation Administrative Process
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Stage and Year Guide
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Individual Attestation
- Guide: Calculating Medicaid Patient Volume
- Guide: Know Your Meaningful Use Stage and Year
- Meaningful Use Attestation Checklist
To request support, please contact NYC REACH at (347) 396-4888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding ePACES and MEIPASS, please contact New York State Medicaid at (877) 646-5410 (option 1) or email email@example.com.