Eligible providers (EPs) participating in the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program have until 11:59pm EDT today, September 15, 2017 to attest for Meaningful Use for the 2016 participation year.
To successfully attest, EPs must first ensure that they meet the following prerequisites:
- Register with the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to participate in the EHR Incentive Program and ensure all contact information is up-to-date
- Enroll or be recently revalidated in Medicaid Fee-for-Service (FFS)
- Ensure ETIN and ePACES account is active
- Satisfy the Medicaid Patient Volume eligibility requirement with up-to-date information
- Ensure all documentation to support attestation is complete and accurate
NYC REACH has many Meaningful Use attestation resources for EPs:
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Pre-Attestation Administrative Process
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Stage and Year Guide
- Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Individual Attestation
- Guide: Calculating Medicaid Patient Volume
- Guide: Know Your Meaningful Use Stage and Year
- Meaningful Use Attestation Checklist
For questions regarding ePACES and MEIPASS, please contact New York State Medicaid at (877) 646-5410 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.