Eligible clinicians who participated in the Quality Payment Program (QPP) in 2017 can submit their 2017 performance data through a system provided by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), located here: https://qpp.cms.gov/. Submission deadlines are approaching and vary depending on the chosen data submission method.
Data submission deadlines are:
- March 16th at 8pm ET for groups reporting via the CMS web interface
- March 31st for all other MIPS reporting, including via qpp.cms.gov
Quality data submission via claims for individual eligible clinicians was due on March 1st. Clinicians who have missed this deadline should try to meet the March 31st deadline. Eligible clinicians who submitted 2017 Quality Payment Program data for MIPS via claims can now view their performance scores through the MIPS data submission feature.
Eligible clinicians who miss all deadlines will receive a negative Medicare Part B payment adjustment in 2019.
For more information about the new QPP data submission system:
- QPP Submission Fact Sheet
- Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Data Submission for Groups and/or Individuals
- QPP Alternative Payment Models (APMs) Advancing Care Information (ACI) Data Submission
- MIPS data Submission by Qualified Registries and Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QCDRs)