Live Webinar: Hepatitis C Medication Coverage & Prior AuthorizationMay 11, 2018
Changes to PCMH Reimbursement AmountsMay 24, 2018
New fact sheets and a webinar explaining Medicaid Meaningful Use objectives, measures, pre-attestation processes, and best practices for upgrading a certified electronic health record technology (CEHRT) system.
- Meaningful Use Stage 3 Measures and Objectives: Full list of requirements for Stage 3; available in the Meaningful Use Overview Resources folder
- Meaningful Use Modified Stage 2 and Stage 3: Compares requirements for Meaningful Use Stage 2 and Stage 3; available in the Meaningful Use Overview Resources folder
- Public Health Reporting Guide: Detailed guide to meeting the Public Health Reporting objective; available in the Meaningful Use Supporting Resources folder
- Meaningful Use Clinical Quality Measures: List of eCQMs that count toward Meaningful Use and other programs; available in the Meaningful Use Overview Resources folder
- Certified Electronic Health Record Technology: Guide to understanding CEHRT requirements and best practices for upgrading a CEHRT system; available in the Meaningful Use Pre-Attestation folder
- Meaningful Use Pre-Attestation Checklist: List of important pre-attestation tasks for program years 2017 and 2018; available in the Meaningful Use Pre-Attestation folder
- Recorded Webinar: Medicaid Meaningful Use Pre-Attestation Administrative Processes: This webinar provides an overview of administrative processes that should be completed before attesting to Meaningful Use in MEIPASS. Topics include calculating Medicaid Patient Volume (MPV), validating ePACES and ETIN status, enrolling in Medicaid Fee for Service, and registering with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Click here to access the 17-minute webinar; also available in the Meaningful Use Pre-Attestation folder.
- Recorded Webinar: Recorded Webinar: Meaningful Use Stage 3: What Eligible Professionals Need to Know in 2018 and Beyond: This webinar provides an overview of Meaningful Use Stage 3, covers Objectives and Clinical Quality Measures for Stage 3, and advises on how to best prepare for participation in Meaningful Use Stage 3.
Click here to access the 16-minute webinar, also available in the Meaningful Use Overview Resources folder.
Access the NYC REACH resource library here.