Our Services & Programs
ALL NYC REACH MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- individualized technical assistance with electronic health records*,
- workflow improvement and Plan-Do-Study-Act cycle for population health*,
- assistance with patient engagement,
- trainings and workshops on quality improvement, value-based programs, Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), and more,
- events to share new healthcare policies and NYC health department updates,
- provider and community resources, and exclusive tools for practice improvement,
- access to member assistance hotline for general inquiries, and
- regular email communications with timely updates on relevant healthcare policies, programs, and new resources.
*Dependent on eligibility and program participation.
Members can participate in specific programs. Search programs below for more information and eligibility. Filter programs by NYC REACH priority areas, such as behavioral health, patient engagement, workflow improvement, and more. ↓