Providers have 30 days left to attest for Meaningful Use performance year 2017 through MEIPASS, the New York State Department of Health attestation portal.
To successfully attest, eligible providers (EPs) must submit performance year 2017 data and electronically sign attestations. Meaningful Use Workbooks are no longer required for 2017 attestations.
Providers have until October 15, 2018 to complete and submit the attestation. Attestations for 2017 cannot be completed until payment for 2016 is received.
Prior to attesting for Meaningful Use, EPs must complete the following steps:
- Revalidate Fee-for-Service enrollment
- Complete registration for ETIN and ePACES
- For groups: ensure providers are linked to group accounts
- Confirm registration for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program on CMS’ website
- Confirm that all registrations with CMS are with a current and actively used email address
- Validate Medicaid Patient Volume
To access MEIPASS, click here. You will need to enter your ePACES to log in. For questions regarding ePACES and MEIPASS, please contact New York State Medicaid at 877-646-5410 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.