Reminder: Revenue Cycle Optimization Support AvailableJanuary 28, 2019
Guide: Public Health Reporting ObjectiveJanuary 28, 2019
New audit preparation guides help providers to collect and organize documentation required for an Office of Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) audit of their Meaningful Use Stage 3 attestation.
All providers attesting to Meaningful Use for the NY Medicaid EHR Incentive Program should be prepared for an audit.
Download the following guides from the Meaningful Use Audits folder on the NYC REACH resource library:
- Audit Preparation – Documentation Organizer
- This document provides space for providers to insert screenshots and internal links to files to keep track of required documentation. This guide includes detailed explanations of the required documentation.
- Audit Preparation – Documentation Organizer (condensed version)
- This is a condensed version of the documentation organizer; it does not contain detailed explanations of the required documentation. It is for providers who are more familiar with the requirements.
- Audit Preparation – Documentation Visual Guide
- This document provides basic visual guidance for collecting documentation and contains examples of the required documents.