Quality Payment Program Exception Applications Now AvailableAugust 30, 2018
New CMS Webinars: Merit-Based Incentive System Performance CategoriesAugust 30, 2018
Answers Media Network is hosting a live roundtable conversation on September 17, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing the healthcare industry as it transitions to value-based care.
Topics will include:
- Progress made in value-based payment models In 2018
- Where organizations and providers are making the most progress; where the pitfalls are
- Providers’ overall level of support for the shift to value-based care
- Growth trajectory for ACOs and other value-based payment models
- How population health management and social determinants impact value-based care
- The role of the payer community in advancing value-based care
- If infrastructure simultaneously supports fee-for-service and value-based contracts
- Who benefits from value-based care and who does not
- Outlook for 2019 and beyond
Panel Moderator: Fred Goldstein, President and Founder of Accountable Health LLC and Host of PopHealth Week
Panelists: Jay Eisenstock, Chair of WEDI and Timothy Mills and Chief Growth Officer of Alpha II
Click here to register.