Live Webinar: Security Risk Assessment (SRA)November 16, 2018
Recorded Webinar: Introduction to New York State Patient-Centered Medical HomeNovember 30, 2018
New documents provide guidance on the appeals process for managed care and commercial plans and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid services.
- How to Write an Effective Appeal Letter
- This step-by-step guide includes administrative tasks, how to construct the letter, and a letter template.
- Appeal Process Summary for Commercial and Managed Care
- This chart includes a list of payers, filing time frames, appeal levels, and contact information.
- Appeal Process Summary for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- This chart includes appeal levels, process, filing time frames and contact information.
To download these documents, visit the Revenue Cycle Optimization (Billing) folder on the resource library at www.nycreach.org.