Reimbursement Available for COVID-19 ServicesMay 6, 2020
COVID-19 SUPPORT FOR PROVIDERSMay 28, 2020
Guidance is continuously being updated as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves. Please visit the websites below to find the latest information as soon as it is released. NYC REACH staff are working remotely and will continue to provide remote support for your organization.
NYC Health Department guidance for all New
Yorkers: This page is regularly updated with information geared
towards the general public.
- NYC Health Department COVID-19 information for providers: It is important to regularly visit this page for the latest information about COVID-19 and how New York City providers should prepare for, test, and handle cases. Resources on this page include webinars, previously released HAN alerts, posters, and more.
- NYC Health Department COVID-19 resources for health care facilities: Visit this page to view guidance and resources for health care facilities on preparedness, response and recovery during the public health emergency.
- The NYC Health Department has released guidance in how Health Care Providers can now access necessary PPE and Medical Supplies. View this list of Personal Protective Equipment and Medical Supply Companies.
- NYC Medical Reserve Corps recorded webinar: The NYC Medical Reserve Corps is a program through which licensed clinicians – physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, social workers, and more – can volunteer their time during periods of public health emergency. (Webinar password: Reserve2020).
- Read the New York State Department of Health Advisory published May 19, 2020: Ensuring Access to Health Care Services During COVID-19
- Sign up for the NYC Health Department’s Health Action Network (HAN) alerts to receive updates via email. To sign up for alerts:
- Visit the Health Action Network website here
- Select “Subscribe to HAN”
- Enter the appropriate information and press the “Subscribe” button at the bottom of the page
- The Center for Disease Control’s website for Health Professionals: Visit this page for updated guidance on clinical care, persons under investigation, and other general guidance.
Provider Access Line: For more detailed information or questions related to COVID-19, providers may call the Provider Access Line (866-692-3641). Please note this line is for health care providers only.
To find location-based services for patients, including free blood pressure checks, browse the NYC Health Map here. If you have any general questions or questions about our programs, please contact your NYC REACH specialist as usual or email firstname.lastname@example.org.